i finished my review sheet.
i’m not average. i’m thinking more of like 9 years. 12, tops.
- DD: I'm winning right now.
- Me: You keep thinking thattt.
- DD: Lmao i'm beating chu by a lot!
- Me: HA suuuuure
- DD: U keep thinkin that! LMAO
- Me: oh, your mockery... -___-
- DD: Ahah u mean my accuracy
- Me: you? accuracy??? HA, so funny.
- DD: Haha at least I made u laugh for ONCE!
- Me: i didn't say i laughed~!
- DD: :( failed once again!!! :'(
- Me: i'll laugh at THAT, if it'll make you feel better. xD
- Abby: ohhh dang are your arm musculooooos the size of turkey breasts naooo O:
I like drinking coffee alone and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think and set my mind free.
I like eating alone and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child,
A girl with her lover,
Or a friend laughing with their best friend,
I realize that even though I like being alone,
I don’t fancy being lonely.