1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? o hey, my bedhead hair isn’t actually that bad today… ^^
2. How much cash do you have on you?
at thee momento, zero.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
le earth. ^^
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
random phone number from Virginia
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
my ringtone is a jewelry box version of the Harry Potter theme song. ;D
7. What shirt are you wearing?
a longsleeve electric blue scoopneck shirt from Hollister.
8. Do you label yourself?
it’s hard to.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Vans. just came from practice. :D
10. Bright or Dark Room?
depends on which room. *nods* hahaaaaa~
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
lolidk I got it on google.
12. What does your watch look like?
which one??? :D hahah they’re all cutesy harajuku lovers and Paul frank ones. xP
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping, actually. shocking. :O
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“haha I guess I do” from this one chick.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
either my grandma or my aunt or my mom or Katelyn. :s
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My friend’s jacket hood lining. :))
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
one. but the film still has a couple more shots to take.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
a pretty wallpaper I made on Photoshop a couple months ago but only put up recently…
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
the money. at least I’d be able to share that.
actually, now that I think about it…
that’s a pretty hard question.
what exactly is the method of flying here???
26. Do you like someone?
hAHAHAHAHA it’s complicated. but yes.
27. The last song you listened to?
fully? our field show music.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I’m a teenage girl = YES, duh.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
people say they are but I’m not so sure.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I think I was at school.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
that’s never happened to me before. but I think I would prob press the button 74829946179 times before someone tells me to complain to some janitor…
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
LOL no. Actually yes, I do, because I can be. but when people piss me off, NO.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
on my left side.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
more fluent in Tagalog, and prob French, since I’m learning it. to know another Asian language would be cool. :))
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
I don’t really have one, but one that keeps coming up is that you need to wake up in order to make your dreams come true. (by Paul valéry)
that P.U.S.H. (pray until something happens) crap is bull.
in the very end, YOU GET WHAT YOU WORK FOR.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
clothes, hair, skin.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
such a hard question!!!
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
a funnel cake. an amazing funnel cake. :D
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
well, I wrote a letter to someone and gave it to them on the last week of school. the last time I mailed one was, um…to a pen pal in 6th grade.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
just tht my dad’s dad’s mom’s dad was Chinese which makes me 1/16 Chinese, which somehow dominates me Filipino-ness because a majority of the people I meet think I’m a) Chinese, b) Japanese, c) Korean, and d) not Filipino.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
DAMN I would have said at the band/guard banquet and described my favorite dress but that wasn’t the last time I dressed fancy. :(
it was actually at my confirmation, and I wore an okay-ish white dress. meh.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
my back did. it’s okay for naoo.
50. Have you been burned by love?
nahhhhhhh not rlly. not yet.
well I don’t wanna sound mean, but American news overexaggerates these so-called “storms” as “newsbreaking” then they show a picture of 4-inch-high floods. then my parents and I just have this reaction of HAHAhAhaHAHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHA
an anchor even said this one car was “under several feet of water” then showed a picture of it and not even the outer rim or it’s tires are covered inwater. it’s like, “whattt? an intense flood???? not quite, honeybees.” LOL at their overuse of the words “storm” and “flood”
i really like seeing frey’s band and winterguard photos, but he only takes photos of the same 10% of the people in the whole group. literally, scrolling through all his photos, there are like 9 pictures of the same 15 (or less) people throughout the whole performance, and no pictures of anyone else. they’re great pictures, but it’s not so cool when it seems like there are only 5 people in guard and 10 people in band.